Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
- A sport involving the performance of sequences of movements requiring physical strength, flexibility, and kinesthetic awareness.
- Gymnastics was a significant part of the physical education curriculum.
- Complex intellectual or artistic exercises or feats of physical agility.
- His mental gymnastics are legendary.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web