Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.George Eliot
See also Appendix:Variations of "hun"
hùn (form of hun4 with diacritic)
- 圂: pig-sty; privy
- 慁: dishonor, disobey; insult
- 浏: clear; bright; whistling
- 淵: gulf, abyss, deep
- 渼: ripples
- 溷: privy, latrine; turbid, dirty
- 諢: jokes, obscene jests; joke
- 诨: jokes, obscene jests; joke
Elsewhere on the web