Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- An action done on a regular basis.
- It’s become a habit of mine to have a cup of coffee after dinner.
- An action performed repeatedly and automatically, usually without awareness.
- By force of habit, he dressed for work even though it was holiday.
- A long piece of clothing worn by monks and nuns.
- It’s interesting how Catholic and Buddhist monks both wear habits.
- A piece of clothing worn uniformly for a specific activity.
- The new riding habits of the team looked smashing!.
- Customary manner of dress.
- An addiction.
- He has a 10-cigar habit.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- To clothe.
- IPA: /a.bi/
habit m. (plural habits)
Elsewhere on the web