Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you cannot renounce the world the genius of happiness will never salute you.Prutz
- (uncountable) The study of saints.
- (countable) A biography of a saint.
- (countable) A biography which expresses reverence and respect for its subject.
- (uncountable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A tactic adopted in Stalinist Russia to increase the popularity and power of Lenin.
study of saints
biography of a saint
biography which expresses reverence
tactic to increase Lenin’s popularity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web