Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I used to trouble about what life was for—now being alive seems sufficient reason.Joanna Field
to heal (third-person singular simple present -, present participle -, simple past and past participle -)
Third person singular
- (transitive) To make better; to revive, recover, or cure.
- "This band-aid will heal your cut."
- (intransitive) To become better.
- "Band-aids allow cuts to heal."
- "De grinstroepen wienen heal soldaat en heal boer." (The ground troops were half soldiers and half farmers.)
- "De flinter fleant fan heal juny ôf oant heal septimber." (The adult butterflies are on the wing from mid-July through mid-September.)
Elsewhere on the web