Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.Viktor E. Frankl
Adjectivehealthy (comparative healthier, superlative healthiest)
- enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well
- He was father to three healthy daughters.
- conducive to health
- A healthy diet and exercise can help to maintain proper weight.
- evincing health
- She unwrapped the sandwich and took a healthy bite out of the middle.
enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well
conducive to health
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web