Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- A brick, stone or cement floor to a fireplace or oven
- An open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire may be built
- The lowest part of a metallurgical furnace
- A symbol for home or family life
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A household or group following the modern pagan faith of Heathenry.
Floor of fireplace
Part of furnace
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web