Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray; nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.Jane Porter
herjetä (stem her-*)
- (intransitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To cease, stop, quit (to do/doing sth).
- (intransitive) To stop, end, cease.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To start (doing sth), go, get (adjective = translative).
- (to cease, stop, quit) lakata, lopettaa
- (to stop, end, cease) loppua, tyrehtyä, lakata
- (to start (doing), get, go) ryhtyä, ruveta
- Impersonal indicative present connegative form of herjetä.
Elsewhere on the web