Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love touched her heart, and lo! It beats high, and burns with such brave hearts.Richard Crawshaw
- An exclamation to get attention.
- Hey, look at this!
- A protest or reprimand.
- Hey! Stop that!
- An expression of surprise.
- Hey! This is new!
- An informal greeting, similar to hi (used in the US, Canada and Britain).
- Hey! How's it going?
- A request for repetition or explanation; an expression of confusion (see also eh).
- Hey? How's that?
- A meaningless beat marker or extra, filler syllable in music.
- nana na na, hey hey hey, good bye
expression of surprise
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A figure in which the dancers weave between one another.
- hey aftur! - hello again!
Elsewhere on the web