Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all.Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Used in the borrowed Latin phrase ad hoc.
Adverbhōc (not comparable)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) hither, to this place.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) for this reason.
- nominative neuter singular of hic
- accusative neuter singular of hic
- ablative masculine singular of hic
- ablative neuter singular of hic
Elsewhere on the web