Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.Oliver Wendell Holmes
to hog (third-person singular simple present hogg, present participle ing, simple past and past participle -)
See also hög
- Any animal belonging to the Suidae family of mammals, especially the pig, the wart hog, and the boar.
- A greedy person; one who refuses to share.
- (slang) A large motorcycle, particularly a Harley-Davidson.
Third person singular
- (transitive) To greedily take more than one's share.
- Hey! Quit hogging all the blankets.
- road hog (someone who drives dangerously without caring about others)
Elsewhere on the web