Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Learn from your parents mistakes—use birth control.Source Unknown
- homoeomorphic (Commonwealth)
Adjectivehomeomorphic (not comparable)
- Having a homeomorphism
- 1974, Wesley E. Terry, "Any infinite-dimensional Fréchet space homeomorphic with its countable product is topologically a Hilbert space", Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 196, pages 93-104.
- 2007, Andrjez Nowik, "A Vitali set can be homeomorphic to its complement", Acta Math. Hungar. 115:1-2, pages 145-154.
- 2007, Tim D. Austin,, "A pair of non-homeomorphic product measures on the Cantor set", Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 142:1, pages 103-110.
- In mathematics, this adjective can be used in phrases like "A and B are homeomorphic", "A is homeomorphic to B", and, less commonly, "A is homeomorphic with B".
- Swedish: homeomorf
Elsewhere on the web