Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It doesn't matter how new an idea is: what matters is how new it becomes.Elias Canetti
AdjectiveWikipedia homogeneous (not comparable)
- similar, or the same as something else
- having the same composition throughout; uniform
- (chemistry) in the same state of matter.
- (mathematics) Of which the properties of a smaller set apply to the whole; scalable.
- homogeneous mixture
- homogeneous broadening
- homogeneous catalysis
- homogeneous coordinate
- homogeneous function
- homogeneous ideal
- homogeneous number
- homogeneous polynomial
- homogeneous radiation
- homogeneous society
- homogeneous space
- homogeneous system
Translations to be checked
- Arabic: (العربيه: متجانس) (?)
Elsewhere on the web