Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.Confucius
- Showing a degree of correspondence or similarity such that it suggests a common origin.
- (biology) corresponding to a similar structure in another life form with a common evolutionary origin e.g. flippers and hands
- (chemistry) belonging to a series of aliphatic organic compounds that differ only by the addition of a CH2 group
- (genetics) having the same morphology as another chromosome
- homologous blood donation
- That which is or are derived from the same ancestral structure, base or origination.
showing a degree of correspondence
corresponding to a similar structure in another life form
belonging to a series of aliphatic organic compounds
having the same morphology as another chromosome
homologous blood donation
derived from the same ancestral structure
Elsewhere on the web