Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
- Rhymes: -aʊzɪŋ
- Present participle of house.
- We are housing the Wik* servers in Florida.
- (uncountable) The activity of enclosing something or providing a residence for someone.
- (uncountable) Residences, collectively.
- She lives in low-income housing.
- (countable) A mechanical component's container or covering.
- The gears were grinding against their housing.
- (houses, collectively): accommodation, lodging
- (mechanical component's container): case, casing, cover, covering, lid
Elsewhere on the web