Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.Barbara De Angelis
Adjectivehuge (comparative huger, superlative hugest)
- Very large
- The castle was huge.
- (slang) Distinctly interesting, significant, important, likeable, well regarded.
- Our next album is going to be huge!.
- In our league our coach is huge!.
- (very large): colossal, enormous, giant, gigantic, immense, prodigious, vast
- See also Wikisaurus:gigantic
Elsewhere on the web