Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
- Elative singular form of humaani.
- Partitive singular form of humaaninen.
- Indicative present connegative form of humaanistaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of humaanistaa.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of humaanistaa.
Elsewhere on the web