Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Self-will so ardent and active that it will break a world to pieces to make a stool to sit on.Richard Cecil
- A large or dense piece of something.
- a hunk of metal
- (informal) A sexually attractive boy or man, especially one who is muscular.
- (computing) A record of differences between almost contiguous portions of two files (or other sources of information). Differences that are widely separated by areas which are identical in both files would not be part of a single hunk. Differences that are separated by small regions which are identical in both files may comprise a single hunk. Patches are made up of hunks.
- (US, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A honyock.
large piece of something
sexually attractive man
- “hunk” in the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, Second Edition, Oxford University Press, 2004
- "hunk" in the Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper, 2001
Elsewhere on the web