Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- (uncountable) Water in frozen (solid) form.
- (uncountable) (physics, astronomy): Any frozen volatile chemical, such as ammonia or carbon dioxide.
- (countable) Frozen dessert.
- (uncountable) Any substance having the appearance of ice.
- (uncountable) (slang) One or more diamonds.
- (uncountable) (slang) Crystal form of methamphetamines.
- (uncountable) (ice hockey) the pitch
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- Cool with ice, as a beverage.
- To become ice, to freeze.
- (slang): Murder.
- Cover with icing (frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg); to frost; as cakes, tarts, etc.
- (ice hockey) To put out a team for a match
- Milton Keynes have yet to ice a team this season
- (ice hockey) To shoot the puck the length of the playing surface, causing a stoppage in play.
- If the Bruins 'ice the puck, the faceoff will be in their own zone.
ice (infinitive: izar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of izar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of izar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of izar.
Elsewhere on the web