Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Allan K. Chalmers
- (uncountable) A dessert made from frozen sweetened cream or a similar substance, usually flavoured.
- Strawberries are particularly delicious with ice cream.
- (countable) A snack consisting of ice cream on a stick or in a wafer cone.
- Can I have some money for an ice cream, Mum?
- (dessert): iced cream (dated)
- (in a wafer cone): cone, cornet, ice cream cone, ice-cream cornet
- (dessert): frozen cow juice
in a wafer cone
Elsewhere on the web