Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.Source Unknown
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- the act of identifying, or proving to be the same.
- Much education and experience is required for proper identification of bird species
- the state of being identified
- a particular instance of identifying something
- information necessary to make a good identification
- a document or documents serving as evidence of a person's identity
- The authorities asked for his identification
the state of being identified
a particular instance of identifying something
a document or documents serving as evidence of a person's identity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web