Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- (transitive) To form a mental image of something; to envision or create something in one's mind.
- Try to imagine a pink elephant.
- (transitive) To believe in something created by one's own mind.
- She imagined that the man wanted to kill her.
- (transitive) To assume.
- I imagine that he will need to rest after such a long flight.
- (transitive) To conjecture or guess.
- I cannot even imagine what you are up to!
- (intransitive) To use one's imagination.
- (intransitive) To guess or conjecture.
- Let me imagine - it's a ring!
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Form of imaginer
imagine (infinitive: imaginar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of imaginar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of imaginar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of imaginar.
Elsewhere on the web