Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living.Soren Kierkegaard
- (uncountable) Those qualities or features that are imperfect; the characteristic, state, or quality of being imperfect.
- You can accept your imperfection or try to improve.
- (countable) Something that makes something else less than perfect; a blemish, impurity, error, etc.
- He loves me despite my imperfections.
- (quality of being imperfect): corruption
- (something that prevents perfection): fault, flaw, mark, problem, weakness
Elsewhere on the web