Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
- IPA: /ɪmˈpɜ:səneɪt/
Third person singular
- (transitive) To manifest in corporeal form, or in one's own person or body.
- (transitive) To pretend to be (a different person), to assume the identity of.
- The conman managed to impersonate several executives.
- second-person plural present tense of impersonare
- second-person plural imperative of impersonare
- feminine plural past participle of impersonare
Elsewhere on the web