Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- To show the involvement of someone in something, especially a crime.
- To imply as a necessary circumstance, or as something to be inferred or understood.
- To connect or relate to intimately; affect as a consequence
- The malfunctioning of one part of the nervous system implicates another part.
- To fold or twist together; intertwine; interlace.
- second-person plural present tense of implicare
- second-person plural imperative of implicare
- feminine plural past participle of implicare
- vocative masculine singular of implicātus
Elsewhere on the web