Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- (uncountable) The act of implicating.
- (uncountable) The state of being implicated.
- (countable) An implying, or that which is implied, but not expressed; an inference, or something which may fairly be understood, though not expressed in words.
- (logic) (countable) The connective in propositional calculus that, when joining two predicates A and B in that order, has the meaning "if A is true, then B is true".
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
implication f. (plural implications)
Elsewhere on the web