Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.George S. Patton
- The overall effect of something.
- The indentation or depression made by the pressure of one object on another.
- An impersonation.
- an outward appearance
- (advertising) an online advertising performance metric representing an instance where an ad is shown once
metric representing an instance where an ad is shown once
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- impression, the overall effect of something.
- the indentation or depression made by the pressure of one object on another.
- print, print-out
Elsewhere on the web