Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Long is the road from conception to completion.Moliθre
See also Appendix:Variations of "in"
- Used with certain words to reverse their meaning
- Note: Before certain letters, the n. changes to another letter:
- Prefixed to certain words to give the senses of in, into, towards, within.
terms derived from in-: reversing meaning
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- prepended to a noun or adjective, it reinforces the quality signified thereby
Elsewhere on the web