Visit the forum if you have a language query!
in front of
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.Douglas Macarthur
- facing someone, or a group of people
- He was nervous about speaking in front of such a large group.
- in the presence of someone
- Not in front of the children!
- located before something else
- I'll take the one in front of the black one.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- French: devant
Elsewhere on the web