Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.Simone Weil
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) enamored
- I think John is in love.
- Isn't it nice to see two people in love?
- (followed by with) enamored (of a person, etc)
- Romeo was in love with Juliet.
- (followed by with) (informal) very fond (of an idea, etc)
- I'm not exactly in love with the idea of having to start again from scratch.
of a person or persons: enamored
followed by "with": enamored (of a person, etc)
followed by "with": very fond (of an idea, etc)
Elsewhere on the web