Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain and simple to express: Errand err again but less and less and less.Piet Hein
- An event or occurrence
- A relatively minor event that is incidental to, or related to others
- An event that causes an interruption or a crisis
event or occurrence
minor event incidental to others
event causing interruption or crisis
Adjectiveincident (not comparable)
- Arising as the result of an event
- (physics) (of a stream of particles or radiation) falling on or striking a surface (e.g. "The incident light illuminated the surface.")
arising as the result of an event
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web