Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a classroom in which each of us is being tested, tried, and passed.Robert Thibodeau
- (countable) An addition or annex to a group, set, or total.
- The poem was a new inclusion in the textbook.
- (uncountable) The act of including, i.e. adding or annexing, (something) to a group, set, or total.
- The inclusion of the poem added value to the course.
- (countable) A defect in a precious stone.
act of including, i.e. adding or annexing, (something) to a group, set or total
defect in precious stone
- [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:fr:Template:lang:la derivations]] inclusio
Elsewhere on the web