Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If I place love above everything, it is because for me it is the most desperate, the most despairing state of affairs imaginable.Andre Breton
- (false correction): paradiorthosis
incorrection f. (plural incorrections)
- A fault, default or impropriety, especially of language.
- State of what is incorrect.
- (dated) Character of what goes against courtesy and politeness.
- (dated) Act displaying such character.
Elsewhere on the web