Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
Third person singular
- To point out; to discover; to direct to a knowledge of; to show; to make known.
- To show or manifest by symptoms; to point to as the proper remedies; as, great prostration of strength indicates the use of stimulants.
- To signal in a vehicle the desire to turn right or left
- To investigate the condition or power of, as of steam engine, by means of an indicator.
To point out; to discover; to direct to a knowledge of; to show; to make known
To investigate the condition or power of
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Feminine form of indicato.
- second-person plural present tense of indicare
- second-person plural imperative of indicare
- feminine plural past participle of indicare
Elsewhere on the web