Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, another is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.Henry C. Link
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- Act of pointing out or indicating.
- That which serves to indicate or point out; mark; token; sign; symptom; evidence.
- The frequent stops they make in the most convenient places are plain indications of their weariness. Addison.
- Discovery made; information.
- (obsolete) Explanation; display. Bacon.
- (medicine) Any symptom or occurrence in a disease, which serves to direct to suitable remedies.
- Dutch: aanwijzing f. (2)
Elsewhere on the web