Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.Yogi Desai
- of or relating to industry.
- The industrial segment of the economy has seen troubles lately.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) having many industries; industrialized
- Italy is a part industrial, part rural nation.
- (music) of or relating to a noisy, experimental genre of music that originated in the 1970s.
(of a society or country) having many industries
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web