Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.Mildred Barthel
Third person singular
- To surreptitiously penetrate, enter or gain access.
- To cause a fluid to pass through a substance by filtration.
- To send soldiers through gaps in the enemy line.
To surreptitiously penetrate, enter or gain access
To cause a fluid to pass through a substance by filtration
To send soldiers through gaps in the enemy line
- Second-person plural present tense of infiltrare.
- Second-person plural imperative of infiltrare.
- Feminine plural of infiltrato.
Elsewhere on the web