Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.Sid Vicious
information (informations) (Short form: info)
See also Information
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- A collection of related data.
- Knowledge about a topic.
- Data that have been processed into a format that is understandable by its intended audience.
- A service provided by telephone which provides listed telephone numbers of a subscriber: see 411.
- answer to a question, minimal part of information is bit (2), which is answer yes or no.
- (countable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A sworn statement by an authorized official filed in court briefly describing the nature of each charge against a suspect, tantamount to an indictment but without the involvement of a grand jury.
- information retrieval
- information science
- information society
- information superhighway
- information theory
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- news, a piece of information
- Tous les jours, il regarde la télé le midi pour suivre les informations.
- Cette information nous est parvenue hier soir.
Elsewhere on the web