Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To draw air into the lungs through the nose or mouth by action of the diaphragm.
- (transitive) To draw (something, a medicament) into the nose or lungs by action of the diaphragm.
- (draw air into the lungs): breathe out, exhale, expire (archaic)
- (draw (something) in the lungs): breathe out, exhale
inhale (infinitive: inhalar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of inhalar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of inhalar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of inhalar.
Elsewhere on the web