Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then—one day—you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then—one day—you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe.Denis Leary
- Rhymes: -eɪt
- To cause to exist; to call into being.
- Inborn; native; natural; as, innate vigor; innate eloquence.
- Originating in, or derived from, the constitution of the intellect, as opposed to acquired from experience; as, innate ideas. See a priori, intuitive.
- Joined by the base to the very tip of a filament; as, an innate anther.
- See also Wikisaurus:innate
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Feminine form of innato.
Elsewhere on the web