Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A device used to produce music.
- The violinist was a master of her instrument.
- A measuring or displaying device.
- The instrument detected an increase in radioactivity.
- A tool, implement.
- The dentist set down his tray of instruments.
- (law) A legal document, such as a contract, deed, trust, mortgage, power, indenture, or will.
- A bond indenture is the instrument that gives a bond its value.
- Negotiable instruments are the foundation of the debt markets.
- (figuratively) A person used as a mere tool for achieving a goal.
- See also Wikisaurus:instrument
- musical instrument
- writing instrument
- measuring instrument
- financial instrument
- debt instrument
- derivative instrument
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- To apply measuring devices.
- To devise, conceive, cook-up, plan.
instrument n. (plural instrumenten)
instrument m. (plural instruments)
Elsewhere on the web