Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act or process of making whole or entire.
- (calculus) The operation of finding the integral of a function.
- In evolution, the process by which the manifold is compacted into the relatively simple and permanent; supposed to alternate with differentiation as an agent in development.
- enterprise application integration
- horizontal integration
- indefinite integration
- integration clause
- racial integration
- vertical integration
- forward integration
- backward integration
act or process of making whole or entire
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
|Inflection for integration||Singular||Plural|
- (mathematics) integration
Elsewhere on the web