Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Long is the road from conception to completion.Moliθre
- The faculty of knowing and reasoning; understanding (uncountable).
- Intellect is one of man's greatest powers.
- That faculty in a particular person (uncountable).
- They were chosen because of their outstanding intellect.
- A person who has that faculty in great degree.
- Some of the world's leading intellects were meeting there.
- See also Wikisaurus:intelligence
That faculty in a particular person
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web