Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.Bill Baughan
Third person singular
- Stretch to extend; distend.
- Strain; make tense.
- Intensify; strengthen.
- Apply with energy.
- Bend or turn; direct, as one’s course or journey.
- Fix the mind on; attend to; take care of; superintend; regard.
- Fix the mind upon (something to be accomplished); be intent upon; mean; design; plan; purpose.
- Design mechanically or artistically; fashion; mold.
- Pretend; counterfeit; simulate.
to fix the mind upon a goal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web