Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's better to be an authentic loser than a false success, and to die alive than to live dead.William Markiewicz
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To get involved or involve oneself causing disturbance.
- I always try not to interfere with other people’s personal affairs.
- (intransitive) (physics) (of waves) To be correlated with each other when overlapped or superposed.
- Correlated waves interfere to produce interesting patterns, while uncorrelated waves overlap without interfering.
- Where the radio-wave signals of the two radio stations interfere the listener hears nothing but noise.
- Wikipedia article on interference
Elsewhere on the web