Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
- First-person singular, second-person singular and third-person singular present subjunctive of interporre.
- Third-person singular imperative of interporre.
interponga (infinitive: interponer)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of interponer.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of interponer.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of interponer.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of interponer.
Elsewhere on the web