Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.David Wilkerson
Third person singular
- (transitive) To question or quiz, especially in a thorough or aggressive manner.
- The police interrogated the suspect at some length before they let him go.
- "interrogate" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
- Second-person plural present tense of interrogare.
- Second-person plural imperative of interrogare.
- Feminine plural of interrogato.
Elsewhere on the web