Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.Myrtle Auvil
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of intervenire.
- Third-person singular imperative of intervenire.
intervenga (infinitive: intervenir)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of intervenir.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of intervenir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of intervenir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of intervenir.
Elsewhere on the web