Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Truth is immortal; error is mortal.Mary Baker Eddy
- Tending or apt to intrude; doing that which is not welcome; interrupting or disturbing; entering without right or welcome.
- Did it ever cross your mind that he might find all those questions you ask intrusive?
- (geology) Of rocks: forced, while in a plastic or molten state, into the cavities or between the cracks or layers of other rocks.
- "intrusive" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
- Feminine plural form of intrusivo
Elsewhere on the web