Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.Louise L. Hay
Third person singular
- To design a new process or mechanism.
- After weeks of hard work, I invented a new way to alphabetize matchbooks.
- To create something fictional for a particular purpose.
- I knew I had to invent an excuse, and quickly.
- We need a name to put in this form, so let's just invent one.
design a new process or mechanism
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web